Baldur’s Gate 3 performance and graphics were compared to PC, Steam Deck and ASUS ROG ALLY
The full version of Baldur’s Gate 3 has made many players with rather modest system requirements for PC. Gamers received a perfectly optimized step role -playing play of incredible proportions with pleasant graphics, which without any problems starts on budget iron configurations. The performance of Baldur’s Gate 3 was so good that it even allows you to play it on such popular portable devices as Steam Deck and Rog Ally. The new comparison of Baldur’s Gate 3 shows the performance of the project both on a PC and on portable consoles.
Analysis of Baldur’s Gate 3 on PC, Steam Deck and ASUS ROG ALLY was provided by an enthusiast known under the nickname Elanalistadebits. In his video, he compared the visual quality of the project on a PC when playing with high and low scheduled settings. The results were then compared with the image on portable consoles. Here are the main features of the performance of the game on different platforms:
- In resolution among portable devices, the ASUS ROG ALLY leads, which launches the game in 1920×1080. Steam Deck works with a resolution of 1280×720, which is not considered comfortable for passing.
- Loading time: PC – 20.86 seconds; ASUS ROG ALLY – 35.13 seconds; Steam Deck – 50.56 seconds.
- The maximum settings of graphics on the PC provide a more detailed image in the game when using high settings in the surrounding shading, drawing range and shadows. Low settings of these parameters significantly reduce the overall visual perception of the game.
- On RTX 3060 Ti with a resolution of 4K, DLSS 2 (performance) and maximum graphics settings Baldur’s Gate 3 provides 70-85 frames per second.
- On RTX 4060 with a resolution of 4K, DLSS 2 (performance) and maximum graphics settings, the game provides more than 100 frames per second.
- On RTX 3080 with the same settings, there are sometimes reduces of the frame rate from 80-100 FPS to 75 FPS.
- On Steam Deck at low settings and FSR (ultracetics), 40-50 FPS is provided.
- On the ASUS ROG ALLY with low settings and FSR (ultracetics), 50-60 FPS is provided. At the same time, the game works in a resolution of 1080p.
Recall that earlier players have discovered a new category of speedrans: who will get to the sex scene faster at Baldur’s Gate 3.
Optimization is also the absence of bugs, and there are enough of them there. In one campaign, I can’t sacrifice the gale artifacts at all. Some players occasionally in Pati see non -existent enemies or enemies in wrong positions. When pumping characters, the desired UI did not open a couple of times and had to cross or load. Will hovered when the Karllah-Igrock was in Pati and the other character spoke to him (now he constantly requires Karllah, even herself). Periodically, if someone begins to eavesdrop on the dialogue, then the Inizor is discouraged by the replica of the interlocutor. If you transfer the artifact of Shadouhart by accident to the inventory of another character, then it will not be possible to transfer it to anyone else. Gale-player has an unstable hunger cycle, after the next load, all the signatures disappeared in general that the gale can absorb a specific artifact. Damage in the zone with fire set fire to objects a couple of times outside his zone, a few meters from the edge. Illitian repulsion causes damage immediately, but repels in half the cases after 10-15 seconds, which is critical if someone else is walking with you. In preset characters, much fewer quest triggers are triggered than the same Persians when they go with you as NPC. If the enemy is in battle very below, and you are on some rock, then periodically the enemy just runs into the wall with a jerk in a straight line, without trying to get to the player in the normal way. Flying opponents can receive damage from the fall without compensating for it in any way with their wings. Periodically, some item in the inventory becomes invisible to one of the players.
This is only what I remembered. In general, the game is good, but she would have to live at least in early access.
She had been living in early access for 3 years. Enough.
Yes, because of this, Gazh Gale was offended and left
Maybe I don’t understand something. But performance on PC is demonstrated "folk" solutions, not 40 ** with a series.
I am when I see "Perfectly optimized" And "Baldurs Gate 3" In one sentence, I am always surprised at one game we played. She goes. It goes well. But the slide show also. And they are not rare. One location of the druids with a whirlwind is worth.
So 4060 today this is a bum option
Listen, well, I play on the deck, and did not feel problems there.
Medium-high settings, FSR- Ultracles.
And how do you like in a coop in an abandoned village and in the goblin camp? You still haven’t laged))
I personally have 1660 on ah 5 9600k everything on maximums. It goes well.
Ryzen 5 3600, GTX 1070 Full HD High preset 40-60 FPS (LOK 60 frames), what a slide show, you have per fx and DDR 3 memory? I played 50 hours, the game works like a clock, but it seems to be up to 3 acts, they say problems there
More news about Baldur Pzhlst!
Here are just a test in the first act, where all the norms with FPS. At the end of the second, and almost all the third act (in the city) of the drawdown is terrible. In the city I have 4090 can sag up to 25 fps
Moreover, apparently, either the engine does not cope with the number of objects, or the dviglo on the percentage gives an inadequate load, t.To. falls on \ k
The very fun is that the system is loaded a little more than half, I had to look fsr
It is even strange that 3080 smaller fps. Now Steam Deck will slow down "Games development development"?) I think well, the graphics are already good for a long time, let them optimize under Steam Deck